Welcome to the Summer Village of Poplar Bay!
We are a lake community on the south west shore of Pigeon Lake, Alberta.
L A T E S T NEWS
- Notice Of Sewer RepairOctober 13, 2021The County of Wetaskiwin Utilities Department will be performing repairs to the wastewater level indicating equipment at the South Side #3 Lift Station located on Hwy 771. The repairs will require the wastewater lift station to be shut down overnight. As [...]
- Regional Wastewater System Planned OutageOctober 8, 2021The South Side Regional Wastewater System will be shutting down lift station #3 near Aspen Acres for warranty repairs overnight on October 13th. See More here [...]
- Notice of Advance Poll, Special Ballot, & Election – Senate & ReferendumSeptember 23, 2021Poplar Bay Residents – Please see the following: Senate & Referendum Election Notice Senate & Referendum Advance Poll Notice Senate & Referendum Special Ballots Notice [...]
- Proposed Summer Village of Poplar Bay Annexation – What We Heard Report – August 2021September 13, 2021On May 20, 2021, Municipal Planning Services (MPS) (on behalf of the Summer Village of Poplar Bay) hosted an online public engagement session to discuss and share information about the Summer Village’s proposed annexation application. MPS responded [...]
- Poplar Bay Update Summer 2021August 10, 2021Check out the Poplar Bay Update Summer 2021 here! [...]