Welcome to the Summer Village of Poplar Bay!
We are a lake community on the south west shore of Pigeon Lake, Alberta.
L A T E S T NEWS
- Poplar Bay Fall Newsletter 2022September 29, 2022Poplar Bay Residents: Please see the Poplar Bay Fall Newsletter 2022 attached here! [...]
- Blue Green Algae AdvisorySeptember 22, 2022Please see the attached Blue Green Algae Health Advisory here. [...]
- **Solid Waste GFL New Tote Update**September 19, 2022GFL will be undertaking bin replacement on the south side of the lake starting September 26 – October 7 and again October 24 – November 18. They will be starting in Norris Beach and working to the North Summer Villages. They will be replacing as many bins [...]
- Information for Residents to Help Defend Pigeon Lake and its WatershedMay 26, 2022If you are concerned about the proposed Confined Feed Lot Operation, and wish to donate please visit https://www.plwa.ca/donate to donate to the PLWA towards defending Pigeon Lake and its Watershed. Information for Residents: Help Defend Pigeon Lake and [...]
- Poplar Bay Response to MSI FundingMay 20, 2022Poplar Bay Residents: Please see the letter that Poplar Bay wrote in response to the proposed decreased Local Government Fiscal Framework Funding. [...]
- NOTICE: 2022 COMBINED TAX NOTICES/PROPERTY ASSESSMENTS HAVE BEEN MAILED WEDNESDAY MAY 18, 2022May 19, 2022Poplar Bay Residents: Please see the attached notice that the 2022 Combined Tax Notices/Property Assessments have been mailed Wednesday May 18, 2022. [...]
- Information Regarding Proposed Confined Feeding LotApril 1, 2022Notice: Confined Feeding Operation Proposed in the Watershed Information and considerations for concerned watershed residents Pigeon Lake Watershed is preparing a formal statement of concern regarding a proposed confined feeding operation (CFO). What is a [...]
- Form For Concerned Watershed Residents RE: CFOApril 1, 2022Poplar Bay Residents: Please see the attached form for concerned watershed residents. [...]